Andrew and Jessica Wilmore needs prayer

Jessica’s water broke 3 months before her baby was due. The Dr’s admitted her in the hospital to monitor the baby and try to prevent infection. After 7 weeks she started having complications Dr’S preformed a C section he was 3lbs and 12 ounces lungs were not developed he only live for 21 hours. I’m sure Joseph Andrew Wilmore is being held buy Jesus Christ right now. He never had a chance to hear the word of god. The Bible tells me that when you hear the word you have to make a choice God’s way or burn in hell for eternity. This family is a Christian family but are still having a difficult time dealing with this tragedy. Gods plan is perfect and we don’t always understand why but one day we will all understand. My God does not make mistakes we just have to keep following and praying for each other. Thanks God Bless You

Prayers sent. Very sad.
    "If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

3. Member
    Lifted them up to the Lord. May He comfort them reassure them of His presence and mercy.

4. Member
    All sheep are eventually led to slaughter

5. Member

6. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Man, that's a tough one.

Prayer lifted for the family's strength and comfort.
    Who controls John Gill?

So sad.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

8. Member
    Added her to the prayer list at Church Wednesday night.

9. Member

Praying for Jessica and Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by CajunBass View Post
    Added her to the prayer list at Church Wednesday night.
    Thanks guys my daughter was diagnosed with MRSA a staff infection that is not very common December almost two years ago the Drs told me she had less than a 40% chance of ever getting off of ventilator. I begged God to take me let her live she had babies that needed her more than people needed me. To make a long story short he answered my prayers and kept me too. Her lungs is what the staff attacked they said if she lives transplant was definitely going to have to be done. Well her lungs are up to 73% today and she’s back at work and doing well. On of the nurses told me she didn’t believe in Devine interventions I prayed for her to she’s in church accepted Jesus Christ in her heart and attending church. Jesus Christ is the king of kings and the lord of all lords. If we keep praying for each other and our country he can do anything. God Can and will answer prayers if we humble ourselves before him. Don’t ever think Jesus Christ isn’t going to help you he’s a perfect God and DOES NOT MAKE MISTAKES. Thanks for the prayers for Andrew and Jessica they’ve been keeping this low profile but everyone needs prayers. God Bless each one of yaw. Thanks. Jeff