No power to control panel/switches.

Hoping one of you can point me in the right direction.

I have a 2007 Nitro 901 CDX and was out fishing yesterday with a friend. After a few hours I neglected to manually turn the bilge pump on (the auto feature went out end of last season and I never got it fixed), anyhow, I jump on the throttle and noticed the boat wasn’t plaining. That was my reminder that the bilge probably had some water In. I was reaching for the bilge pump switch and the power completely cuts off on the switches and fish finders.

I still have power to my trolling motor and power to my ignition and gauges.

Im at a loss at where to start.

Hope this his makes sense. I appreciate any help I can get. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Hanapa'a; 10-24-2017 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Fixing Year of make

check the wire harness connection behind the driver seat, under the rear storage bins. Then check all nylon multi pin connectors under the console and they get brittle and break and will open up.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

3. Member
    sounds like the bildge might have popped a fuse. like bryan said under console or behind drivers seat theres a plastic panel that covers up the main control center. have to remove it to see and can unplug and plug back in to reset.
    ~ 2010 Skeeter 20i Class
    ~ Spiralite Custom Fishing Rods
    ~ MarineBassAnglers
    ~ Peregrine 250 Boat Products

4. Member
    Had some time this past weekend to figure out what was causing the issue. It was the terminal circuit breaker. I had checked it when the initial problem occurred, the reset button never popped, so I didn't think it was the problem. This weekend, I took a meter to it and it was read power passing through, so again didn't think that was the issue. After an hour or so, I decided to bypass the circuit breaker and Bingo, had power back to the switches and grafs. The breaker had enough power passing through it to read on the meter, but could not pass the volts. I put a new circuit breaker on it and it's good to go.

Thank you BMCD & tzx200 for responding.

You are an electrical wizard. Exp Lvl 10.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team