2006 verado 250 intermittent miss

serial# 1b230780 Motor runs great most of the time but sometimes i get this miss that happens anywhere from idle to wot. Sometimes it will last just for a second and sometimes longer. It feels like its starving for fuel but it was doing it the other day idling and I could smell gas. Any help is appreciated.

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Any Warning Horns?

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanAM View Post
    Any Warning Horns?
    No sir nothing every now and then you see the rpms fluctuate as you'd expect but that's all
    Last edited by djwlbk; 10-24-2017 at 07:06 PM.

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    How many years/hours since the spark plugs were last REPLACED?

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

5. Member
    Beginning of season

6. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    If those plugs were NEW at the beginning of this season, let's get them out, and snap a few pictures of them.

7. Member
    Somewhere I can text the pics to you don't have much luck with pics on here.

8. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Drop me an email, I'll provide an email you can send them to. Sorry... no texts.

9. Member
    Thanks