Battery Compartment Access

Had my boat now for 15yrs, every time I have to change out the trolling motor batteries I want to punch the guy in the face that designed such a limited access panel! Next boat will have better access to the bilge area or I won't buy it. Of course, I think every other boat out there has better access, so that doesn't limit my choices. Maybe one day I will get a Legend with the large bilge access panel(s) that you can open one side and be able to sit on the other lid to do the work you need to, without standing on your head or getting a whopping 1/64th of a turn on the ratchett while tightening the nuts on the trolling motor batteries.

Rant over, have a good day!

2. Banned
    Basscat for the win.

3. Member
    If you had to pick a snaffoo on a cobra, it's probably this. Otherwise, everything else is good and an enjoyable boat. I've got to change out my Flow Rite's again, which I'm not looking forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by Tx 201 View Post
    every time I have to change out the trolling motor batteries I want to punch the guy in the face that designed such a limited access panel!

I agree a 100%

5. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    I like the way Charger did it on the 210 Elite. Check it out at 14:00 --->

6. Member
    It is ugly, but I must say I have not had to change batteries in four years so...........

Bilge pump soon. I have P.Pole pumps to move also.

But its raining here, and I may as well get started.