Underwood

What prop thrust washer do i need?

I bought a quicksilver trophy for my tr21 but it was not the flo thru hub. I should have known.. But anyways my thrust washer will not fit inside the small barrel trophy. Which one will I need? Here is the parts number on the prop: 48-825942A41-25P Thank for your help! Wes

2. Member
    Don't quote me on this one but I think you are looking for part #12-853948 1...bout 35 bucks. Those things usually stick to those props really well and almost always come off with the prop when removed. And even are accidentally sold stuck to a used prop sometimes. Don't sound like you got that lucky but inspect it well inside to see if you did...
    96 Bullet 20cc, Yamaha OX 250+, 10" jack, labbed 30" Bravo LH w/1.25" exhaust pipes, counter rotating Bob's lower, it goes faster when you spin it the other way...

3. Underwood
    I have checked. It's on on there. I tried the one from my tempest but it wouldn't fit. It was to big. I called Mercury today and they were getting back to me. I'm gonna go look at the part number you sent me. Thanks for your help. Wes

4. Member
    Mercury Thrust washer should fit in the barrel. I run both Mercury props on my Mercury motor and they fit so what motor do you have?

5. Underwood
    2013 225 pro xs. I have found a thrust washer that fits. Now I need a washer for the front .

6. Member
    You need this kit for non flo torq hubs MerCruiser PROP NUTS (QUICKSILVER) 11-827614Q01
    Its got a new prop nut thrust washer and aft washer with tab washer.

7. Underwood
    thank you mdtritn21