Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Walking Dead Starts tonight

New episode in 10 minutes. Hope it gets off to a good start.

2. Member
    Watching it right now. Hopefully it’s more like the last 2 episodes in the previous season .

Quick shoot Negan.......kill them all......

4. BBC Fantasy Fishing Organizer BasserJim's Avatar
    That show is still on?

5. Moderator
    Too many comercials, bet they paid pretty big for this slots.

Where was the sniper? Int he real world, Negan wouldn't have gotten the second word out of his mouth before he would have gotten a bullet between the eyes. I appreciate that it's TV, but it has to be realistic, at least on the human side.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    Where was the sniper? Int he real world, Negan wouldn't have gotten the second word out of his mouth before he would have gotten a bullet between the eyes. I appreciate that it's TV, but it has to be realistic, at least on the human side.
    Yep, I don't get it. It just keeps getting stupider and stupider as the show goes on.
    Not sure I can stomach much more. I might have to do what i did a couple of seasons ago and that was just stop watching for a few eipisodes.

My guide showed a special episode at 8 ? Was it a real episode or just crap ?

Superbowl rematch tonight.... Pats killed the zombies from Atlanta...

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    My guide showed a special episode at 8 ? Was it a real episode or just crap ?
    It was the season ending episode... With added scenes. NOT a new episode. The new one was okay. A bit hokey and, like the man said, why would you NOT put a bullet in Negan's mouth as soon as it opened??

11. Green Fish Bait Brewery
    Popular now so 60 minutes equal 35 of actual show.
    Ron
    Green Fish Bait Brewery (FB)
    Veteran

12. idbefishing
    It was a weak season opener

13. Member
    yeah I agree.... 6 of those guys standing up there...They should have all been dead before they got 5 words out.

How any of you guys watch it live is beyond me .. we dvr everything and watch zero commercials.. will watch it tonight in 30 minutes

15. Banned
    How any of you guys watch it live is beyond me .. we dvr everything and watch zero commercials.. will watch it tonight in 30 minutes
    Same here. I hardly ever watch anything live anymore.

16. Moderator
    I don't have dvr, yep I'm still in the Stone Age

17. Member
    Agree. Live tv drives me up the wall now that I'm spoiled by the DVR... Only thing I'll watch live is sports.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    I agree! The combat scenes are really lacking and those guys go through more ammo in a world where ammo is a precious commodity than they should. I didn't see one person reload during any of the fighting scenes. They need to hire a military advisor for some of those scenes. Overall I give the episode a C+.

I started watching from Season 1 Episode 1 last week. Been fighting pneumonia, and was going crazy with nothing to do.
    Forgot how good that show was in past seasons. 7 got a little slow for my tastes until the last couple of episodes.
    Last nights premiere didn’t disappoint. We recorded it and started watching from the beginning when it was half over. I don’t do commercials.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

20. Member
    What did Rick take a pic of with a Polaroid camera?

Negan says "I hope you have your sheeting pants on, cause you are about to sheet your pants"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast