My first sighting of a 210 Charger/Champion

Went to Pickwick Saturday by myself. I decided to put in at J.P. Coleman Park. Bad move as before daylight there were boat after boat putting in for a tournament. I waited them out and spent my day fishing. I also picked the wrong time to come out as they were getting back on the trailers. Waited them out again and got my old Champ out. Sitting next to the weigh in tent was a brand new 210 Charger. If I strike oil or gold I would have to buy one ASAP. Silver bottom and blue sides. Cant remember the accent trim for sure. Just wondering if it was anyone on here that anyone knows of? Beautiful boat! Merc 250 hanging on it. First one I've seen around here or anywhere other than pictures. Being it was made by Charger,I am sure they are well made. Makes me want one,but for now I will just dream on.

2. Banned
    You won't be disappointed with the 210... Dan

3. Member
    I want to see the 198 when they get one made. That might make me purchase a new boat!

2005 Champion 198 DC Elite
    2005 Mercury Optimax-225hp (Serial#1B073011)

4. Member
    Yes,a 198 would be sweet. And I think more people would be interested in one. But at times I would like to have a little longer boat. I might could buy one right now,but it would put me in peril on retirement funds. I'll just keep waiting for my crude oil strike for now. Things can change!

5. Member
    They have 2 198 prototypes waiting to see how the 210 does in the market place.......Wish I could afford one!

2006 198 Elite DC
    Yamaha 225 HPDI

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy M View Post
    They have 2 198 prototypes waiting to see how the 210 does in the market place.......Wish I could afford one!

How do you know this? Last I read, the 198 was not near completion.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy M View Post
    Got pics? The last I heard the only Charger 198 Elite wasn't done yet and is scheduled to be reviled some time after the first of the year. As far as the 210 elite my understanding is they can't build them fast enough and Charger is hiring at the factory. But then again you see all this chat then a dealer posts a boat at what they claim is "dealer cost" like they can't sale it. Who knows?

8. Banned
    Pretty sure he meant revealed, just a little spelling mishap. Heck my phone will even change my words sometimes without me paying attention.

9. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Hate auto-correct!