Thread: Broncos

Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar

Broncos

My Broncos are horrible...........
    Wonder if they can make a trade with CBS for Romo

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

2. Member
    They have fallen apart after a good start.

3. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    why they are staying with Siemian and not changing to Brock Osweiler is beyond me..

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

I wish Paxton was healthy. Just like Chicago finally got smart and is now playing Trubisky.
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

Quote Originally Posted by lakefolk View Post
    why they are staying with Siemian and not changing to Brock Osweiler is beyond me..
    Holy crap Crock has a fan !!!!

6. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    Holy crap Crock has a fan !!!!
    not really but Siemian S u x and Osweiler is all we got at the moment.. My first post was a trade proposal for Romo and i've always criticized Romo's horrible post season performance but at this point i'd just like to see the broncos compete... right now we are as bad as the browns, giants and niners..

7. Banned
    brozweller is terrible, there is a reason no one would sign him. Also a reason elway one of the worst gm's in football resigned him. Friend of the family

8. Member
    Im a Texans fan...unfortunately. We had Osweiler for a whole year and it was a very long and extremely painful year. I'd play Siemien with a broken throwing arm, the loss of sight in one eye, a club foot, incontinence issues and a major case of hemorrhoid flare up before I even looked Osweiler's way. Maybe the worst quarterback to ever collect an NFL check...and that includes the consideration of Ryan Leaf and Jamarcus Russell.

I wouldn't worry too much about the Broncos...they will be in the playoff race come December. Elway does whatever it takes to win...
    96 Bullet 20cc, Yamaha OX 250+, 10" jack, labbed 30" Bravo LH w/1.25" exhaust pipes, counter rotating Bob's lower, it goes faster when you spin it the other way...

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet 20cc View Post
    Im a Texans fan...unfortunately. We had Osweiler for a whole year and it was a very long and extremely painful year. I'd play Siemien with a broken throwing arm, the loss of sight in one eye, a club foot, incontinence issues and a major case of hemorrhoid flare up before I even looked Osweiler's way. Maybe the worst quarterback to ever collect an NFL check...and that includes the consideration of Ryan Leaf and Jamarcus Russell.

I wouldn't worry too much about the Broncos...they will be in the playoff race come December. Elway does whatever it takes to win...
    Yep they can save Goodell job by signing Colin Kap and everone happy !

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa

You have a real gift when it comes to using Physical and Medical Conditions to illustrate a point and make a comparison...I didn't notice who posted this essay on Osweiler until after I read it....It's a good thing the "No Sip Rule" was strictly enforced while reading this thread

there is a lot of disappointing teams this year.... and the NLF is wondering why so many empty seats.

12. Member
    Isn't Manziel available and ready to play?

Quote Originally Posted by 4Kboater View Post
    There's high school quarterbacks who are much better than him. Broncos should've gotten Trubisky.
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Kboater View Post
    How far the mighty have fallen....

15. Member
    Kapernik needs a job but he'd have to stand it he came to Denver.
    I find it funny when the broncos loose it's gotta be someone's fault! Coaching... QB... Waterboy..cheerleaders bot cheering loud enough. I watch em but can't say I am a fan since PFM is gone
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    2-HB 1199's HB 1158 HB 597 in dash
    Ultrex 112

"Runs like a cheetah... with his @$$ on fire"

well said...

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoot View Post
    You have a real gift when it comes to using Physical and Medical Conditions to illustrate a point and make a comparison...I didn't notice who posted this essay on Osweiler until after I read it....It's a good thing the "No Sip Rule" was strictly enforced while reading this thread
    Hahaha...thanks again Hoot! And Dean too! I didn't even realize that myself that I tend to gravitate to the 'Physical a Medical Conditions' til you mentioned. I'm not even a doctor...only write like one...
    96 Bullet 20cc, Yamaha OX 250+, 10" jack, labbed 30" Bravo LH w/1.25" exhaust pipes, counter rotating Bob's lower, it goes faster when you spin it the other way...