Had a great time!

Sorry we had to dine and dash yesterday. It was good to see and meet everyone. Our weight sure disappointed me but dang we had some fun. I'm pretty sure we sore lipped every 12-14" fish on the south end of the lake. Thank you to everyone that brought food (post up that slaw recipe, it was a hit for sure, and those pickles were delicious) and thanks to Russ for putting on another great rally. We'll see yall on Grand in the spring. Should be some heavy sacks weighed that time of the year.

2. Mid-West Rally Moderator rudapa's Avatar
    Looking forward to Grand already!

Me too. Im only 45 min from Twin Bridges, so I'll definately be doing my homework this winter. That lake is capable of turning out 30lb sacks that time of year.

4. Mid-West Rally Moderator rudapa's Avatar

Great Time , Ready For Grand also...

6. Member
    Great time had by all can't wait to see everyone at Grand it's been 10 years since I have been there

7. Member
    It was great meeting everyone, It’s awesome gaining new friendships in the bass community. I’m extremely greatful to have spent some quality time with my dad as well. Thank you Russ and all who were involved, those who brought food, it was all excellent! Wish Crankb8 and I could make it to Grand, we will definitely be at Okoboji!!

8. BBC SPONSOR Pro's Choice Pete's Avatar
    As usual Wyatt and I had a GREAT time with you guys. A big thanks goes out to all that helped make it happen, we are sure looking forward to doing it again at Grand!
    Pro's Choice Marine's Facebook Page
    Pete's Ranger Channel
    Click on the banner to check out our website!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro's Choice Pete View Post
    As usual Wyatt and I had a GREAT time with you guys. A big thanks goes out to all that helped make it happen, we are sure looking forward to doing it again at Grand!
    Pete, it was a pleasure meeting you and Wyatt! Seeing him and his passion for fishing reminds me of my son when he was that age. His passion for learning the sport was like nothing I had ever seen. He broke his arm the last day of school when he was 14 and had a cast put on...2 days later, they had to put another one on as he was lipping fish and sticking the cast in water causing it to fall apart. 2 days after that, it had disinigrated again and they finally just put an aircast on it cause he was not going to quit fishing, and was not keeping his hand out of the water.

You should be proud, Wyatt's a fine young man!
    "Cast Everything in the Best Light Possible"

You should be proud, Wyatt's a fine young man![/QUOTE]

2X.