enjoying vac fishing

been off last few days with nothing to do but fish. had 12 hr on tiller yesterday go to catch ton of fish and as always some thing different to make it a memorable trip. how about a 3.5 lb spotted bass lol almost 18 in long and 12 in grith.
    then went to High rock and only caught 7 fish but did get a 6.7 lb large mouth. to make day 2 a fun one ... think the rock is turning over in some of the larger creeks nasty slim and trash in the water like rotten leaves and weeds
    Last edited by Frank A; 10-20-2017 at 09:30 PM.

2006 RANGER 519VX
    200HP MERCURY OPTI-MAX
    Sole member of " THE FISHERMEN FOR LIFE" a fisherman that knows one can make the difference!!

Nice spot frank. I caught a small one at Tuckertown last month.

wonder how these spots are getting in yadkin lakes?? will be like Norman in 7 years . I remember when you would catch a couple each year and now its the primary bass in Norman. I find its a god sent for Norman but not sure about the out come for the yadkin lakes

2006 RANGER 519VX
    200HP MERCURY OPTI-MAX
    Sole member of " THE FISHERMEN FOR LIFE" a fisherman that knows one can make the difference!!

The yadkin river has had them for years They came from Kerr Scott Res.

neat catch some thing different but I'm still waiting for my first Yadkin small mouth --- been fishing long time on Yadkin never got to land one there
    have had a couple Warmouth that were big as lot of small mouth

2006 RANGER 519VX
    200HP MERCURY OPTI-MAX

6. Member
    Them spots been in the Yadkin a long time, they just don't seem to thrive in High Rock. I weighed them in, right many in Tournaments. But they don't stay. Far as Smallmouth, their in there, not many. I've caught the slam twice. Largemouth, spot and Smallies in the same day. It seems to better chance in the late fall or winter deal. Big Steve D did it one day with brother and me.