Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman Ia. View Post
    From the show Gator with Burt Reynolds.

Only two things scare me----- women and the POlice
    I believe that was from White Lightning. Same character, different movie.
    Boatless Bank Trash for now

2. Member
    Breasts........Need the big ones to be content!

3. Will work for baits. Fish.Team.Rose's Avatar
    Ferris wheels.
    Keith Rose

In search of what was lost.

4. Member
    The wolf and wood spider. Also I had a bat swimming after me while on the trolling motor one day. I didn't realize till it was super close to the back of the boat and I pulled some evasive maneuvers with the the trolling motor before I could out run it. Pure panic. Hahaha. Not sure why but it freaked me out watching it do the butterfly stroke right behind the motor.

Elevators

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzebackfive View Post
    Opening a can of biscuits
    This it makes me jump every single time! I hate mice! And I once saw a friend knock his brother out cold for throwing a roach at him!
    If you're going to be dumb, you've got to be tough!

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smalljawguy View Post
    Snakes and heights. Snakes scare me, heights terrify me at times.
    Thats another for me...heights...Im fine as long as im enclosed in a building, but I cant be out in the open up high.

Nancy Pelosi
    No one can be wrong that often so it has to be deliberate.

Snakes and frogs.

10. Member
    Was reminded yesterday as I had just gotten in the jeep. Cranked up and rolled the driver window down. As I was about to place my arm on the window I notice a very LARGE, VERY black and white bald face hornet resting casually on the inside of my door.
    GOOD LORD! I have never unbuckeled my seatbelt and escaped over the center console faster. Then I thought ...well I'll just take my hat off and tap/scrape him out the window since he was so close because I knew if I tried to hit him with a hat death blow it would just really p!ss him off. Well I tapped/scraped him and he didn't move not 1/8 of an inch. For the next 2 seconds I contemplated diving through the rolled up passenger window.....but luckily he knew hitting me would be too easy and just flew on out.

Also reminds me of why my boat stays in the garage. I can't handle bees nests in my boat. You're on a boat in the middle of a lake. There ain't no where to go but in the water!
    Last edited by nc370v; 10-22-2017 at 12:15 PM.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishin is life View Post
    Not scared of them, but i flipped our shop vac on to vacuum out a customers car when i was done with it. Could tell it didnt sound just right, so i look at the nozzle to see if somethings stuck in it. A dadblame mouse jumped out and onto my arm and was running up my arm toward my head. Im sure i looked and sounded like a little girl trying to get that stupid thing off me.

Another would be the night my friend and i were riding back toward weigh in. It was a big full moon night and the lake was a little trashy so i was only running maybe 20mph. My buddy is sitting in my single console boat on the passenger side with his sunglasses on because the bugs were thick. Were riding along and i see this little shape raise up off the water and i yelled duck. Of course he ducked as the duck hit him in the chest. Still with his sunglasses on and no clue what hit him he starts kicking and screaming as the ducks sitting on his legs and flogging him. Im sitting in the driver seat laughing my ass off as he finally gets the duck off him and stood up on the back deck. Im still sitting in the drivers seat and the stupid duck makes a beeline under the console and gets on my legs and starts flogging me. I cant get my legs out from under the console with the duck on them and i mightve screamed a little. Finally i got stood up on the back deck and the duck just stood there in the floor staring at us. About a minute later the duck bounces up on the front deck and back into the lake

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123