HUGE BASSMASTERS COLLECTION, BASS TIMES, MINT and in totes 1970 and up to 2007 ^

A buddy's father passed away and he was an avid tourney angler and bass fisherman. He was an engineer and KEPT everything!

Does anyone know of a museum, a collector or buyer of The Original Bassmasters from 1970 to 2007 full years series.

Also over 200 issues also of the Bass Times color newspaper in mint condition as well.

Not sure what they may be worth to the right buyer but curious if any BBC'rs know a person or place maybe interested.

This have been in totes for years stacked flat.

Thanks for reading.

Nick N
    Catch 5, Keep'em alive!

2. Member
    Very cool to have but unfortunately not worth anything unless you find just the right person.

I would call the fishing museums and see if you can get them displayed in his honor.
    Been fishin' since I was 5 years old...Thanks Grandpa!

4. Member
    I had mags from 1976 thru 2015, being a life member, i decided to give them to local high school fishing team. Didn't give up the ones from 2015 til now but at some point i will.

5. Member
    Thanks fellas for the info. That was kind of what we were thinking.

Nick N
    Catch 5, Keep'em alive!

6. Banned
    I would love to have a few from 02-03 era.

Quote Originally Posted by Rude196 View Post
    I just recycled all of mine. I had all of them from 2000 to today.

8. Swap & Sell Moderator mrbasser's Avatar
    I had acquired so many back issues of Bassmaster magazine in the early 2000's from all my lure picking I literally stored them in plastic Gott trash bins... dumped well over 500 copies in a recycle center about 10 years ago as I couldn't sell them for $0.50 apiece.
    Karma is real... DON'T BE A D!CK!!!

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rude196 View Post
    I will do some sorting and pM you in a week or so. If shipping is cheap, those issues are all you !! FREE, if nothing else to show that boxing talk was all in fun The owner would be proud. He was a hella guy and loved our Kentucky Lake trips !!! So a Ky guy can have those! Courtesy of the late Charles Morgan.

Nick N

Nick N
    Catch 5, Keep'em alive!

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CATCHEM View Post
    I will do some sorting and pM you in a week or so. If shipping is cheap, those issues are all you !! FREE, if nothing else to show that boxing talk was all in fun The owner would be proud. He was a hella guy and loved our Kentucky Lake trips !!! So a Ky guy can have those! Courtesy of the late Charles Morgan.

Nick N
    -
    Be sure to look into Media Rate shipping with USPS. It's for books, magazines, videos, etc and is usually quite a bit cheaper than other forms of shipping.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motomania View Post
    -
    Be sure to look into Media Rate shipping with USPS. It's for books, magazines, videos, etc and is usually quite a bit cheaper than other forms of shipping.
    THANK YOU

Nick N
    Catch 5, Keep'em alive!

12. Member
    Another option sometimes you can find someone that will ship magazines overseas for the military guys and gals.

13. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CATCHEM View Post

Nick N

Nick N
    Pretty awesome offer! I will not be the one who separates the collection though, thanks for the offer but i wouldn't bust up a collection like that for what i'm looking for.

Thanks again for the offer but i'm sure Mr. Morgan put a lot of effort and possibly some grief from wife(i know i would) in keeping them.

14. Member
    Ship them usps media mail
    Price is cheaper
    "No man stands taller than one who stoops to help a child"

Quote Originally Posted by motomania View Post
    -
    This^^

I had back issues from 72 - 06 when I dropped out of BASS. Sold them on eBay. I got decent money for them but the shipping would’ve eaten up any profit if not for the media mail method of shipping. Be advised, shipping via media mail could take up to a couple weeks and there is no tracking or insurance available.