Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonMan250 View Post
    It is for the average person, I have a friend that has a specific permit that has a permit to sale wild game. They harvest Nilgia on the King Ranch and market it. Not really sure how it all works

Texas Wild Game Co-Op, maybe?

Based out of Hunt/Ingram area (west of Kerrville) back during my time working in that area (early 90's). Top-shelf bunch, then... Very thorough process, from bullet to basket... Axis deer and blackbuck were the drivers, then.

Cutting edge (no pun intended), really... USDA inspectors, suppressed .308 Remington's, mobile cryo-processing trailers... It was really cool to be a part of at that ground floor level...

That was all 20+ years ago, though... I'm sure it's light years beyond what it was, then.
    Who controls John Gill?

2. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    If it's fromunda ven, it's gonna be Red Deer... close cousin of our native Wapiti.
    Who controls John Gill?

Maybe that’s what the ILDNR is doing with all the “wasting disease” deer they are shooting over corn piles trying to double their money they got from the insurance companies to kill em . Just to kill everybody’s appetite.

4. Member
    I'll try it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12