Thread: Trick step

USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar

Trick step

Anyone tell me how tall the pole is? Trying to figure out if garage door height is an issue for this? I appreciate all the help on my questions

2. Member
    Just measured mine 71” from ground sticks up less than my 8 ft PPL
    Steven Dendy-Spring Hill, KS
    2017 Phoenix 721 PRO XP 250-PRO XS
    Past Rides

​07 Triton - TR-196 200-Opti
    01 Triton - TR-21 225 HO Johnson
    93 Javelin 379T 91 Rude Intruder

83 Tidecraft - Wildfire F/S 150 Black Max

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sdendy View Post
    You have any pics. I'm gonna order one on my new 721
    2021 Phoenix 921 Elite/Mercury 250 Pro XS

4. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sdendy View Post
    really appreciate it sir!

5. Member

Trick Step

Only Shot I have currently
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Steven Dendy-Spring Hill, KS
    2017 Phoenix 721 PRO XP 250-PRO XS
    Past Rides

​07 Triton - TR-196 200-Opti
    01 Triton - TR-21 225 HO Johnson
    93 Javelin 379T 91 Rude Intruder

83 Tidecraft - Wildfire F/S 150 Black Max

6. BBC SPONSOR
    That's a great question and one that I've answered a couple hundred times on the phone and in emails. I've offered since the start to replace free of charge ( you pay the shipping to me when you send it back) any handle that is to high for your garage, I've only had to exchange the handle once on a 4 step walleye boat unit. At over 800 3 step units sold we've never had to replace a handle. Should it be to high, I'd need you to measure off of our stock production handle so I would know exactly what length to make it. Thanks for the question, I hope we can help you in and out of your boat.

7. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassinracer View Post
    That's a great question and one that I've answered a couple hundred times on the phone and in emails. I've offered since the start to replace free of charge ( you pay the shipping to me when you send it back) any handle that is to high for your garage, I've only had to exchange the handle once on a 4 step walleye boat unit. At over 800 3 step units sold we've never had to replace a handle. Should it be to high, I'd need you to measure off of our stock production handle so I would know exactly what length to make it. Thanks for the question, I hope we can help you in and out of your boat.
    I ordered one for new 920. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bassinracer View Post
    Hey Mark, Trick Step fit the bass tracker as you stated. Can't post pics because of photobucket's policy of wanting to charge me $39.00 per month to post a few pics on the BBC board. If you want me to email you the pics to use for the tracker and the Phoenix, lmk and I'll send them to you. Very good products you make.