Thread: Ozawki marine

USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar

Ozawki marine

Any experiences? Dennis gave me a quote for a 920 and my trade. Little higher than others so hopefully we can negotiate a bit but i was impressed with his detailed quote and knowledge plus he is closer

I talked to him - seems pretty knowledgeable with Phoenix. I was asking him about one boat that he built specifically.
    2024 Phoenix 21 XE - Mercury 250 PRO XS Serial #3B429919
    2017 Phoenix PHX 21 - Yamaha 250 SHO
    2010 Skeeter 20i - Yamaha 250 SHO
    1988 Procraft 1780 Competitor - Mercury 100

3. Member
    Picked up my 819 from Ozawkie last Friday and could NOT be happier working with Dennis. Treated me super during negotiations and I heard nothing but great things from other club members who deal with him.

4. Member
    I purchased my 721 from Dennis. Great service. For any issue i have had i made an appointment. He was waiting for me. Worked on it while i waited. For other issues that i could handle, he would send me the parts. I WILL for sure buy my next boat from him
    Dale Johnston
    Wichita, KS
    2019 nitro z20, mercury pro xs 250 four stroke

I Bought my Phoenix from Dennis. I would recommend him to anyone shopping Phoenix Boats or needing work on their boat.

6. Member
    I bought my 2017 921 PHX from Dennis. The whole experience from initial phone call to delivery was outstanding. Straight forward advice, no BS, and a man of his word. I will be buying my next Phoenix from Ozawkie when the time comes. Hard to find businessmen like this these days. Tight lines, Sir
    2017 21PHX | 250 Verado | Garmin's | PP

Insta @catchandrelease101

7. Member
    yea I talked to dennis and howard,both guys are awesome..i ended up going with anglers port marine.they have a ton of boats to choose from..Also they put every accessory u can get,and don't jack the price up...they came down off the price also...great dealers ....cant wait to see it jim..did u get the ultrex?

8. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 920screaming250 View Post
    yea I talked to dennis and howard,both guys are awesome..i ended up going with anglers port marine.they have a ton of boats to choose from..Also they put every accessory u can get,and don't jack the price up...they came down off the price also...great dealers ....cant wait to see it jim..did u get the ultrex?
    Yes I did and trick step as well as air recirculating system and helix 10’s front and back and bobs jackplate. Dennis gave me a lot more for my puma then anglers did although I am sure they would have come up some. It was just evident to me Dennis knows his subject and is not just a salesman.

9. Member
    awesome
    TrackerUser

10. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    Never once bought a boat from him or his dad. Have known him for a very long time but only as a customer. He's worked on all my boats and never once blew me off because I didn't buy from him. He's the most knowledgeable guy about bass boats , rigging them, and making them run right around these parts I guarantee.

He's been in the business for a very long time. I would not hesitate to buy from him. You may get it cheaper by a bit elsewhere but I guarantee you won't get the same service after the sale.

I say this and I don't even own a boat anymore.

11. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by H2O_Fowl View Post
    Never once bought a boat from him or his dad. Have known him for a very long time but only as a customer. He's worked on all my boats and never once blew me off because I didn't buy from him. He's the most knowledgeable guy about bass boats , rigging them, and making them run right around these parts I guarantee.

He's been in the business for a very long time. I would not hesitate to buy from him. You may get it cheaper by a bit elsewhere but I guarantee you won't get the same service after the sale.

I say this and I don't even own a boat anymore.
    well glad to read all these great reviews cause he is the one I am getting my 920 from