Thread: Trailer Lights?

Trailer Lights?

Guys,

I have a 1996 Ranger Trail Trailer for my 391v. The trailer has a total of 8 lights on it, I have a few out right now, one main brake light and a fewer of the smaller yellow and red side lights. The wiring is good so my question is does anyone know if I can just replace the bulbs in any of these lights or do I have to purchase entire fixture? Also where can I purchase either or if so.

Thanks

2. Member
    I own a 98. Replaced all with LED. Much brighter and will last longer.

The brake light is probably sealed and you need to replace the entire capsule. On the running lights they are pop riveted to the trailer, and ground through the rivets, the rivets will corrode and sometimes you can drill out the rivets, run a small drill bit through the trailer holes to clean them up and re rivet. I had a few on my 98 trailer that wouldn't work and that is what I had to do. Oh and X2 on the LED's. If it's the oval brake lights bass pro or Academy, wally world, You're local auto parts store should carry them also, the parts store will carry the side markers.

4. Member
    I have a 1996 Ranger Trail Trailer. Found lights yesterday at Napa Auto parts. Tail light was trucklite 6020R. Red running lites 15200R . They had the yellow lites too but I didnt need them.
    1995 Ranger R72
    1995 Evinrude 115 Intruder
    S/N G03897455
    model# E115GLEOC