High School Boat Captain Needed For Somerville October 28th

I am in need of a boat captain to take two high school students out to fish a tournament on Lake Somerville, Saturday, October 28th. Both students are sophomores and it's their second year fishing the THSBA series together. Parents are willing to pay for gas, lodging, etc. Please contact me at 8three2-7six7-88nine0 if interested. Text or call, either will work if you have any questions. Must be 21 years old, pass a background check or have a current CHL, and have 300,000 liability insurance on your boat.

Scott,
    How was the tournament?

2013 Phoenix 721 ProXP

Quote Originally Posted by hollywooddave View Post
    Scott,
    How was the tournament?

Not good for us, zeroed. My sons partner lost a huge fish the very first cast. He got so excited and just made too many mistakes. I kept telling him to calm down and slow down. He kept saying how big it was but I didn't realize it until I actually saw it. My son caught one just a hair short and that was it for us. I was so frustrated but I think we just spent too much time fishing spots that had been good before during the same time of the year. We only got to pre fish it once and couldn't figure it out. It was a cold and windy that morning for sure, we launched at 0345.

I talked to the dad and son that won it yesterday, great guys. I think he said they caught a limit in the first hour and a half. Very nice and respectful kid, I was glad to see he was the one that won it.

sorry you guys didn't do better. Hard not to fish previous spots where you've caught and even harder to leave sometimes.

2013 Phoenix 721 ProXP