Santee Cooper RV park recommendations

We are lookin at going down to Santee Cooper for a little vacation next year. Will have Travel trailer, boat and 2 kids. Seems to be a lot of choices for rv parks down there. Any first hand knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

Need to have full hook ups, boat launch, Pool for kids and beach area for wife. Clean would be nice too.
    Semper Fi

2. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Short Stay on the lower lake has everything you need. https://www.jbcharleston.com/lodging...moncks-corner/ great tackle shop and the park manager is a personal friend.

3. Member
    Angels landing has full hookups. In ground pool.good fishing. This is on lower lake Moultrie Rocks pond campground has the best things. To do for the wife and kids. And if it were my choice I would go here. Nice beach great fishing place to keep your boat tied up in private marina. Don't have to worry about winds. But I am not sure they still have the pool.

g-string,if you have wind from the N or NNE,it will come straight into the mouth of the canal coming out of Rocks Pond & if wind from S at Angels,it blows into the boat ramp.This is when you trailer to another ramp.