Does anyone have a Helix 9 or 10 in a pro dash? Help..

Currently I have a Helix 7 in my dash. I have a Helix 9 on the bow. I have put the Helix 9 in front of my dash and measured it and can not figure out how it will fit. I know it is an option so it must fit but I am trying to figure out how. Does it stick up in front of the inset area that my 7 is sitting in now? If anyone has a Pro console with a Helix 9 or 10 and can post a picture of the front and maybe the side, it would be very helpful to me.

Thanks,
    Greg

2. Member
    I tried to put a 10 in dash could not do it.Put my on a ram mount
    LIFE IS GOOD
    STILL CAN'T CATCH A FISH.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tharris811 View Post
    I tried to put a 10 in dash could not do it.Put my on a ram mount
    Crap, thats what I was afraid of. I already have a 12" Simrad on a RAM mount by my console but I want something in my dash I can network to my front Helix 9 so I can mark spots while driving and then have them on my front unit which is netoworked to my trolling motor ipilot link. I may just have to buy a Helix 7 G2N for the dash and network that but I hate to buy a 7" unit when I would rather have the 10 on the dash. Maybe I can make something out of starboard to mount it to on the dash.

Thanks for the reply, I do appreciate it.

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=841981

Check this thread or you may check with Precision Sonar ? It's not a flush mount but...

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by croix-man View Post
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=841981

Check this thread or you may check with Precision Sonar ? It's not a flush mount but...
    Thanks, the one on their website looks like exactly what I need. I am going to call them and see if the one on their website is a 9, 10, or 12. It looks like a 12 which I am hoping because I would like it to look a hair smaller but none the less, that looks like the best solution I have seen yet. Thanks for the help.