Winter Boat Storage

Anyone know of a good reasonable storage facility in norther Ohio? I typically just have my boat wrapped but this year I wanted to actually look around for indoor storage. It’s not exactly cheap to wrap my 20’ Ranger ever year and it still has to endure the Cleveland winters so I figured it may be worth just looking into an indoor storage facility, I really only need like 4 months (12-1 / 4-1).

Any tips are appreciated.

A former tournament partner used to store his in the buildings on the Canfield Fairgrounds in Canfield, Ohio. But, I don't know if they do that anymore. Another guy stores his in a friend's barn. Asking any friends if they know of a place might be your best bet.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

3. Member
    I don't know anyone that has room in a barn, so I rent space. Here in WI space large enough for a boat is so hard to come by that I actually pay rent on it all year round to ensure it's available come storage time.

4. Member
    I also rent a storage unit every winter for 50 dollars a month. Nothing fancy, but it keeps the boat out of the elements.

5. Goby King
    Most large facilities like fairgrounds or mines have a cutoff date for drop-off and removal. Next Saturday is the last day to drop off at the fairgrounds where I store mine. It has to be picked up before the end of March.

6. FX210
    I'm from the Cleveland area also. I've used Berea Fairgrounds before, but you're at their mercy. They wouldn't let me check it for rodents or get something I forgot to take out. I got lucky this year and a buddy had room in his construction equipment garage.

Knox Marine offers indoor winter storage.
    They are about 1.5 hours south of Cleveland.
    Believe it's around $250
    If to need any more info you can PM me.
    Paul

PROUD BBC SPONSOR