Guntersville 10/26-10/29

Looking to go to Gville the last weekend in October and do some frog fishing. We have been the last couple of years and did decent but have never been this late in year or when they had a cold front coming through. Supposed to be lows in the mid 40's and highs in mid to upper 60's. Will this help or hurt the frog bite. Don't get to fish grass around home so looking for a few tips if anyone wants to share. Thanks

Should be perfect timing!
    Kerry Copeland
    2015 Skeeter ZX250/250 SHO
    Decatur, Alabama

3. Member
    If the frogs don’t work out, try finding some bass chasing Shad in the coves and throw rattlebaits. The One Knocker is my favorite at the moment. The mats are diminishing a bit already.

4. Member
    Thanks for info

5. Member
    just came home from g'ville. COLD is NOT the word, hahaha!! front came through last night and today. so i THINK you may want to rethink things. watch the weather as to what you want to use. jsut trying to be helpful. the bass are stacked like cordwood along the grass edges, but i couldn't get them to bite much. got a couple dinks off a zoom lizzard and a couple more chasing shad balls. but nothing to brag about really. i plan on going back when it warms up in a few days.