BBT mount installed RangerZ521--Awesome!

Want to give a shout out to Van at BBT. Customer service is very important to me and there is no better. Moreover, his product is amazing. Wish I had better lighting but we all know what they look like.

I ran the St. Johns river 98 miles two days ago and these mounts held up perfectly. Finally, super supportive of us military folk.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    I run the dual 9 at the console and love my BBT!

3. Member
    In your bow mount..... how is that held firmly? That bow panel is not the sturdiest..... I have a '12 521 and I have several screws that are stripped out.
    I went with Precision Sonar because it mounts to the floor.... I do wish it was up and out a tad more like yours though
    David Geske
    Boatless Family Man

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetReel View Post
    In your bow mount..... how is that held firmly? That bow panel is not the sturdiest..... I have a '12 521 and I have several screws that are stripped out.
    I went with Precision Sonar because it mounts to the floor.... I do wish it was up and out a tad more like yours though
    BBT also offers a floor mount for the bow with two different angles to choose from.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetReel View Post
    Sir, I have the same year also. I got the bow replacement panel. If you screws are stripped you can contact VAN and have it custom so you can start new screw holes on the bow replacement and just leave the stripped ones alone IMO.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion922 View Post
    Sir, I have the same year also. I got the bow replacement panel. If you screws are stripped you can contact VAN and have it custom so you can start new screw holes on the bow replacement and just leave the stripped ones alone IMO.
    This also >

looks good if you really want to make that bow mount even more rock solid order some gimbal bracket savers from Van reinforces the thin bracket from Lowrance and adds a little bling to your set-up.

Tournament-Fishing \"It\'s not a question of if you will be humbled but how many times\"

8. Member
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by bassbama View Post
    looks good if you really want to make that bow mount even more rock solid order some gimbal bracket savers from Van reinforces the thin bracket from Lowrance and adds a little bling to your set-up.
    Here you go on the reinforced brackets.

Awesome

10. Member
    Oooops