Disconnect remote oil tank?

I want to make room for power pole pumps. Is there a way to remove the remote oil tank and pre mix oil/gas on a 300x without letting the ECU know?
    03 300x
    0t652508
    Thanks..

Gambler man I’m assuming you have a 2100 or 2200. I mounted a few pumps in gamblers and I would get extra long hoses from powerpole and mount the pumps under the consoles all the way up in the front corners. Also have already mounted battery chargers there too
    Ryan Bauman 2022 Ranger 520R 250 Mercury ProXS Fourstroke

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblerman65 View Post
    I want to make room for power pole pumps. Is there a way to remove the remote oil tank and pre mix oil/gas on a 300x without letting the ECU know?
    03 300x
    0t652508
    Thanks..
    While it "can " be done, I would certainly NOT recommend it. That's a very durable and dependable system you have there.

You can relocate the tank, and then bleed the air from the ENGINE mounted tank....

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

4. Member
    Thanks Don, I decided against it..