Thread: Old Hickory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Banned
    Has anyone done any crappie fishing this time of year? I’ve never really been Into it much but I’m going to give it a try this fall and winter. If anyone is available during the week and wants to show me a thing or to I’m down!

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross Plains Kid View Post
    Has anyone done any crappie fishing this time of year? I’ve never really been Into it much but I’m going to give it a try this fall and winter. If anyone is available during the week and wants to show me a thing or to I’m down!
    Being from White House myself I prefer Percy Priest for crappie. Scan the main lake channels looking for brush piles in 12-20 FOW.
    Basscat!

3. Member
    I fished Thursday all day, daylight to 4 pm. Looking for something that might convince me to fish Saturday in the USA Bassin Regional. I didn't find it. I fished above Barton's creek and only had 2 fish by days end. One about 3 lbs and one dink. Think I will stay home Saturday. Take your raincoat if you get out Saturday.

I did encounter 2 deer early morning swimming across the river.
    GETFISHED !!!

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GRR884 View Post
    Being from White House myself I prefer Percy Priest for crappie. Scan the main lake channels looking for brush piles in 12-20 FOW.
    In about another month you can head up to the East and West Fork on Priest and fish for crappie .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12