Had a blast at Jasper!!!

One heck of a long weekend and boy did we have a good time running fishing and meeting everyone!!! The river run i think we had some where around 9 strokers i think. I have to say it was the roughest, but the funnest one yet. I didn't hear of anyone really breaking anything but did see one guy getting towed in at the end not for sure what happened. Now i did think i blowed up my motor haha .. but come to find out it was just the 2D transducer hitting my jack plate hahaha. I let off because of the loud knocking and here comes my transducer floating up on my back deck LOL.

After the run me and my crew went to guntersville to fish the big bass tourney (nothing but FROGS). I Missed 3 big ones and didnt get a check, but my brother and friend John ( John ran my LCB in the River Run) got a 5.90 and a 6.46 out of the yellow and black stroker and came away with 2 checks $500 each.

I cant wait to see the Videos everyone had.

also some things i seen at the run and just liked or enjoyed... im sure i'll forget alot

the guy in the black and green bullet that had his son with him also ate with us ... post on here so i can remember your name on here... you guys are good people and for the 2nd time in a row running with you guys.. i have a blast every time. you sir have a really good son you should and i know your proud of him. (also that bullet is one heck of a runner!!!)

i think it was Tim in that new ally AND BOY does it look good running hard and it looked to take that rough water like a dream... made me say wow when you went by on the way back!!!!

Jason, and the RedLine crew .. you guys make the river run just so much fun and not just at the run, but talking on the phone for 2 months before about it. IT WOULD NOT BE JASPER RIVER RUN WITH OUT YOU GUYS

the guys in the STV EURO'S man year after year i cant take my eyes off them.. Boy o Boy did that Yellow and Red one that matchs my stroker catch my eye ... i could not take my eyes off it

Like always it was nice to speak with james and watch him balls out running

Chub was their and im happy my brother got to talk with him and i think chub asked my brother how much he weighed... brother said about 290 and chub said " well we would balance perfect" hahaha
    Last edited by zzzmastermind; 10-16-2017 at 12:24 PM.

There are several videos on the smoke on the water Facebook page.

3. Member
    i can not for the life of me find that facebook page

Sent you a friend request. I'll add you to the group

5. Member
    got it thanks

7. Member
    weres the pics i only seen a few while i was sitting on the beach.

8. BBC SPONSOR
    It was great to meet you, the ol Ally doesn't do too bad.

Gary Dyer runs the green bullet.
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

9. Member
    Definitely a good time like usual!! I will be real interested to see some videos. Keegan took my go pro card from my engine, so I haven't seen anything, but I know it was rough!! Great seeing everybody again! Can't wait for next year!!

Quote Originally Posted by bassworm1 View Post
    weres the pics i only seen a few while i was sitting on the beach.
    This ^^
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

It was a blast, see yall next year.

12. Member
    Looking for the videos on facebook dont guess im smart enough to figure oout how to find them what do you search.