Thread: Good People

Good People

Fished crow creek saturday, made a run to the mouth, and oil alarm went off. Left my spare gallon in my truck at the ramp. Trolled over to 2 guys fishing and asked if they would run me to the ramp. They didnt hesitate, told me to jump in. Offered some gas money and they refused. Didnt get their name, but I really apprecitated it. Saved a day of fishing for me.

I know there are some out there who wouldn't have done that for you, but for the most part I think most fishermen are some of the nicest people you'll ever encounter.
    09 20x3 w/Merc 250 Pro XS

I had a guy once on Wheeler give me a half a gallon of Quicksilver after I did the same thing... Ran my res dry and had left a gallon in the truck... Feller even helped me trick the engine into thinking it was full so it would fill the inner res up.... All this out in the middle of Wheeler lake.... Just on a "fun" day off fishing if you can call it that in Wheeler.. either way you still learn that there are some food folks left out and about besides yourself.
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand