Thread: Hydrotec ?

Hydrotec ?

I have a 07 skeeter with a 200 hpdi and was thinking about a phase II kit. Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of this upgrade and speed gains.

2. Member
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=831930

This thread has some OX66 comments but Wayne Worthy may chime in with some HPDI info.

I am assuming that you have a 3.3L 200? If so you will need to upgrade the ecu to a higher hp to get any benefit out of a Phase kit. We can offer a reflash to your ecu and some other parts.

4. Member
    Sorry Wayne. It is a 3.3L. I sent it to you and did the 225 flash with the throttle body arm. Then I sent it back to have the 250 flash. Now I am wondering how much the phaseII will help me

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mojomaster200xp View Post
    Sorry Wayne. It is a 3.3L. I sent it to you and did the 225 flash with the throttle body arm. Then I sent it back to have the 250 flash. Now I am wondering how much the phaseII will help me
    Did you notice a difference going from the 225 to 250 flash?

6. Member
    Very minor. Think it gave me better Holeshot and midrange. I am needing more topend speed.

7. Member
    wayne built me a hpdi 250 2008 phase 2 with yamaha lower unit moved the pickup to the bottom of gear case, on a xb21 bassport, it runs 92.3 all day, i think only thing holding it back is lower unit three quarter below pad, if i raise it higher it drops the nose around 90,but his motor is strong,and he told me when i picked it up, run it hard dont baby the motor.