26px14.5 RakerHO

26x14.5 Raker H.O.

I don't know if I got a lemon or these props are just weak but this is the second time this has happened.

I didn't hit anything. Motor cracked it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

They are soft and cheap metal.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

Soft indeed

4. Member
    I've seen this on the G2s. This motor has the ability to run a wide range of engine height without loosing speed. If you keep raising your jackplate until speed falls off you are probably running too high. I've been recommending raising the motor to the lowest point where it hits peak speed and running at that height. You'll find that spot fairly easy on the G2. If you go higher you won't increase speed only rpm. If you drive at the lower height the boat will usually handle better. I've seen different brands of props crack the same way on a G2. The Raker material will bend easier than others but it is tougher - which means it will bend rather than crack. Some don't like it because of then not being as hard. But they will not crack as easy as others. The Raker H.O. is the same material as the Raker 2.