Cumberland river guides

Planning a trip to Nashville the first week of November and was looking for recommendations for guides to fish the Cumberland River. for stripers. Thanks in advance.

go to fishingtn.com and ask. The site is ran by a retired trophy striper guide that was one of the best in the business
    "If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

Quote Originally Posted by cshore View Post
    Planning a trip to Nashville the first week of November and was looking for recommendations for guides to fish the Cumberland River. for stripers. Thanks in advance.
    Their are no fish in the river move along. Jk. Went today and managed a few nice walleye to eat.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cshore View Post
    After your trip, if you guys fish on Cheatham Lake area of Cumberland come back here and tell me about it.
    I just started fishing the Cumberland in the Cheatham County Lake area upstream from Cheatham Lock and I can't figure that area out. There are a few creeks like Sycamore and Harpeth but I rarely catch anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Daxg32 View Post
    After your trip, if you guys fish on Cheatham Lake area of Cumberland come back here and tell me about it.
    I just started fishing the Cumberland in the Cheatham County Lake area upstream from Cheatham Lock and I can't figure that area out. There are a few creeks like Sycamore and Harpeth but I rarely catch anything.
    There are not any fish in that part for sure

Should be some nice stripe/walleye/sauger fishing below Cheatham dam over the next 3 months
    "If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack