Cool What's the best seat suspension setup?

That does not cost five hundred buck?

Been looking for along time, wondered what is the best value that does the job?
    2016 Lowe FS 1710
    2016 Mercury Pro XS 115

2. Member
    You talking about seats like offshore boats use? If so those have to be built pretty well and are spendy. I am sure you could make your own with springs and shock absorbers if you are handy and weld.

3. Member
    Got some feedback on the hinge type, was wondering about the pedestals with the progressive rate springs?
    2016 Lowe FS 1710
    2016 Mercury Pro XS 115

4. Member
    https://www.smoothmovesseats.com/

These were installed on my Lund when I bought it. They work remarkably well.

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blakesfav View Post
    https://www.smoothmovesseats.com/

These were installed on my Lund when I bought it. They work remarkably well.
    I've seen some ads for these. Never knew anyone who had real world experience. Are they built well

6. Member
    They seem to be. I've not had much experience with them yet but had it out in very rough water yesterday and they really make a huge difference. If anything, I'd like to increase the tension on them a bit. I'm used to the jolt of a wave in a traditional bass boat, but these things just suck up the impact completely. I'd be hard pressed to want a ride in rough water without some sort of suspension seat now. Pure luxury :)

I came down on the jewels last weekend... Makes me want something to take the blow so that never happens again... Was not pleasant, had to stop and stand up for a few mins lol
    '06 Xpress X19 TS | 150 Yamaha VMAX