Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capw View Post
    Ball was gone. He didn't need to hit him. I bet he is very happy he knocked him out. I'd rather watch Rodgers play the rest of the year instead of the no name who gave him the cheapshot.
    No name? Barr is one of the top defenders in the leagues. And the hit was clean.

2. Georgia Bass Club Moderator fishnfool38's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BassPundit View Post
    Ummm No! You hit the QB legally every chance you get in the hopes that you effect his game negatively. No QB likes getting hit and the more times a defense does, generally a QB's performance suffers because of it. Barr was playing to win the game, not to make sure Rodgers got another MVP award this season. Pull off, Pffft.
    This!!
    Those of you arguing the hit have likely never played! You get as many hits on the qb as legally possible and a few extra if you can. If he can't handle it... well there is always cheerleading!
    I personally could not care less either way. Majority of them are bunch of thugs and Prima Donna's anyway!

3. Member
    Tony Romo to the Packers!!

Just watch the Packers "practice Squad" O-line and terrible back up QB come and take the NFC North title from the queens' despite their dirty play causing crucial injuries!
    "Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself"

Hated to see him get injured. While I'm a Cowboys fan (and just hate like Hell to see him come to town), Rodgers is one of the best. I enjoy watching him play. Tough break for the Packers.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

6. dartag1829
    Wait till they hire Colin Kaepernick. This board will Explode.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dartag1829 View Post
    Wait till they hire Colin Kaepernick. This board will Explode.
    Doubt that'll happen. The fan base was pissed off enough when Rodgers wanted them to lock arms during the anthem. I'd laugh if they did though

Quote Originally Posted by west_tn View Post
    No name? Barr is one of the top defenders in the leagues. And the hit was clean.
    His stats certainly don't suggest that. Never heard of him.
    2017 Ranger Z520c "Blackout Edition"
    2017 Mercury Optimax ProXS 250
    HB Solix 12 G3 MSI+, Solix 12 G2 MSI+, Solix G2 MDI+, Solix 12 2d/gps, Ultrex Mega360, Mega Live
    NRA Life Member
    -Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour-

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wstutts View Post
    See if you feel the same if it happens to the qb for your team. Barr wanted to hurt Rodgers and he did.
    There is a certain long haired line backer on GB that would do this 99 times out of 100 to any QB in the league and Packer fans would love him for it.

10. Banned
    clean hit, bad break for Aaron.....no pun intended...

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by b*******51 View Post
    Just watch the Packers "practice Squad" O-line and terrible back up QB come and take the NFC North title from the queens' despite their dirty play causing crucial injuries!
    Ah poor Pack fan. Clean hit. If it wasn't there would have been a flag. Noticed he hasn't been fined either, you know why? It was a clean hit.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wormdunker View Post
    There is a certain long haired line backer on GB that would do this 99 times out of 100 to any QB in the league and Packer fans would love him for it.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by b*******51 View Post
    Wanna bet on that? And maybe the Pack should join a flag league if you don't want them to get hit.

Hate it for him, he seems so likable!

15. Member
    Really???? He's been named to the Pro Bowl 2 out of 3 years he's been in the league.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bass-o-maticjm View Post
    Really???? He's been named to the Pro Bowl 2 out of 3 years he's been in the league.
    Can't make people see what they don't want to. I believe he was ranked #3 or 5 at his position as well.

Barr had nagging injuries last season and his play was pretty inconsistent. This year he is back to form and dominating play. He's a major reason why the Vikings D is so good.

I see the Vikings finishing maybe 2nd in the division behind Detroit, Detroit will get squared away and will be the team to beat now.Queens don't have enough fire power to hang with them.

You Vikings fans crack me up...the Pack is screwed for many reasons...one of them being our defense couldn't stop a TERRIBLE Vikings team.
    "Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself"

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosterman View Post
    Hate it for him, he seems so likable!
    I think he is very talented BUT he seems to smirk a lot when he embarrasses the opponents. He also likes to quick-snap before the other team gets off the field while changing players. I doubt he is very popular outside of Green bay.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234