Motorguide Tour 36 Question

My direction arrow is out of line with the lower unit, how does one fix it or how much will it cost to fix??

2. Member
    3 Phillips head screws under the head. Remove them and lift off top cover and set arrow correctly. Do this with the trolling motor deployed.

3. Member
    Simple fix, just take apart the top half of the part where the arrow is at and line it (the arrow) with
    your lower unit on your Motorguide. It may have hit a rock/stump and jumped a tooth. The arrow
    just sets in the top half and it has a gear that mates up to another gear. If that does not fix it
    take it in to a service center.

My motor guide you just turn the arrow. Mine has been stripped out since i pulled it out of the box able to just turn it by hand. It has an oring keeping tension on it not splines like normal

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

5. Member
    Thank you, I will take a look!

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rclark1 View Post
    3 Phillips head screws under the head. Remove them and lift off top cover and set arrow correctly. Do this with the trolling motor deployed.
    This!