Thread: Ordering a 920

USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar

Ordering a 920

If everything goes right I am in the process of ordering a 2018 Phoenix 920 from anglers port Marine in Warsaw Mo. That is if they work with me on my 08 puma. Never thought I would come out of a cat and will miss their quality and outstanding service but I just like the layout of the Phoenix

2. Smallmouth Junkie!
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma Jim View Post
    If everything goes right I am in the process of ordering a 2018 Phoenix 920 from anglers port Marine in Warsaw Mo. That is if they work with me on my 08 puma. Never thought I would come out of a cat and will miss their quality and outstanding service but I just like the layout of the Phoenix
    You are getting just as good Customer service with Phoenix. Quality is right there with Cat IMO. My next boat is going to be a Phoenix as well. Good luck and enjoy your new boat

Be sure to post pics when you get it!
    2012 Phoenix 721 pro xp / 250hp SHO
    2003 Skeeter TZX-190 / 150hp OX66

After you've had the 920 for awhile, I'd be extremely interested in hearing your comparison between it and the Puma. Do you fish big water?

4. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Mainly small waters but do go to table rock, Truman, loz, grand and okbojio

5. Member
    great dealership to work with....got my 920 there

6. Member
    A 920 owner here, and I have owned at least two Cats. The 920 fishes great, hits soft, and better than average speed. I would get a "C" channel trailer on the 920, and I wish Phoenix carpet was a higher grade/weight.

7. Member
    Recommend you also talk to Dennis at Ozawkie Boats, he has been in the Phoenix line for years. I have purchased 3 (a 721 and two 920s) from Dennis. Both (Ozawkie Boats and Angles Port) are great Phoenix dealers.

8. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GEV View Post
    Recommend you also talk to Dennis at Ozawkie Boats, he has been in the Phoenix line for years. I have purchased 3 (a 721 and two 920s) from Dennis. Both (Ozawkie Boats and Angles Port) are great Phoenix dealers.
    thank you i sent ozawkie an email yesterday And waiting on a response. Thanks again

9. Member
    Question do you have to go through a dealer or can you order direct? I see the 721 has a price on website but dealerships are much higher with the same options.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter324 View Post
    Question do you have to go through a dealer or can you order direct? I see the 721 has a price on website but dealerships are much higher with the same options.
    I think most dealers put some upgrades to make the price go up.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter324 View Post
    You have to go thru a dealer. Some dealers charge for rigging and stuff, some don't, and most are different prices. When I was shopping that was the biggest price difference. Call Jordan's marine, he was right on the price when I bought but if it's a in stock boat he gets a few upgrades so they are a little more