Found a great carry holster for the boat

I picked up a N82 (Pronounced Nate Squared) Pro Tandem holster and I must say I am impressed. They are actually from the city south of me, but I have no affiliation with them.
    I have had just about every major maker of the hybrid style holsters. I prefer this style in the two clip version. What I like about the N82 is it locks the pistol in place. I have always had a fear of falling overboard and loosing my gun, but I do not see that happening with this holster. It does take some practice drawing but it was minor getting used to it.

A lot of the hybrid holsters are cut so the grip touches your skin, which I do like because you can get a good grip easier. The n82 does not offer this, the whole gun does not touch you, which is more comfortable carrying. However, something else I have found is this holster holds the gun tighter to your body. Some of the ones I have used allows the grip to drift out slightly especially when bending over and I have always hated that. I am not talking about off brand models, one of them that does this cost 99.00. It is slight but something I have noticed. The N82 seems to have solved that issue for me.

The n82 does have a suede backing to it. There was another maker that used something like this and I really liked it, but I had been using a stealthgear lately. The StealthGear allows air flow were the N82 seems to feel warmer where it touches because it is less breathable. It is just something I need to get used to again is all. The backing on the N82 makes it stay in place better though. Not saying one is better than the other it is just different and both have advantages and disadvantages.

When talking about comfort, I can say most of them are comfortable but this holster is the most comfortable I have tried. It seem like it is built with more attention to detail than some of the others I have tried also. I am jokingly saying it is the Milt Sparks of hybrid holsters. If you are looking for a good holster take a look at the N82
    Last edited by Rodney P; 10-14-2017 at 07:55 AM.

North End of Beautiful Norfork Lake...MO/AR Border
    The N82 Pro is poly-carbonate, not kydex, and has great retention, very comfortable, and hard to beat if you're looking for an IWB holster, it's what I carry when I carry IWB.