Thread: Good Read

Thumbs Up Good Read

I've been pondering the thought of how I could impact the fishing community in a positive way and I think I may have found a solution. If you enjoy the great outdoors and a positive outlook on life I encourage you to take a look at my newly started blog. It's a work in progress, but I'm confident that everyone who takes the time to follow it will find something to gain. Please feel free to subscribe, comment, and share.

https://lipnlimits.wordpress.com

Best wishes. It's tough maintaining a blog and continuing to write even when you feel no one is reading. Keep plugging no matter.
    "If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sdbrison View Post
    Best wishes. It's tough maintaining a blog and continuing to write even when you feel no one is reading. Keep plugging no matter.
    Thanks for the response! You are right about that for sure, but i do honestly enjoy sharing my thoughts with others. That's the main reason for the blog. If i can impact one person in a positive way I believe the efforts are truly worth it and at the end of the day I feel satisfied.