Coons in my grill?

Putting on a brisket and pork butt tonight at midnight has anyone ever had a coon problem with them getting in it? Has this ever happened I do have a lot in my back yard. Am I just being nervous for no reason i am hosting a party and don’t want to robbed while I sleep.
    2005 Stroker 2010-250pro xs

Does'nt your grill get hot?

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Bling View Post
    Putting on a brisket and pork butt tonight at midnight has anyone ever had a coon problem with them getting in it? Has this ever happened I do have a lot in my back yard. Am I just being nervous for no reason i am hosting a party and don’t want to robbed while I sleep.
    This is an easy one, and the method works equally well for racoons, skunks, bears, you name it. Go online and buy a bottle of one of those mega-insanity hot sauces. They make some stuff now that would melt steel. Take a few pieces of scrap meat, put on the mega hot sauce and place the meat near your smoker, garbage cans, garden etc. I had a problem with a bastage racoon getting into my garbage cans and nothing would stop it. The little shirt figured out how to unlatch the lids. I did the hot sauce trick, problem solved. Same thing was a huge black bear that was a big problem in the area. It loved breaking into my garbage cans until it got a taste of my super secret spiked chicken. Yogi never came back.

Thanks for the tip put the meat on @2am got five hrs cooking and looks and smells great
    2005 Stroker 2010-250pro xs