Looking for input on Park-it 360 electric trailer dollies

I have a side entry garage with a tight turn to back in the boat and plenty of blind spots - especially at night. I am looking at the above dolly as an alternative to the 10 minutes of "jockeying" that goes on to get the boat in the garage.

I would appreciate any input on the suitability and quality of the above product for the noted task. Thanks

tandem or single axle?
    flat or incline?

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mossie3 View Post
    tandem or single axle?
    flat or incline?
    Tandem axle trailer. Driveway has nominal incline

Paved driveway?

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    Paved driveway?
    Yes

Can you get your boat into your garage without unhooking it? If yes, I would just keep on keeping on, and look at putting some marks on the drive to guide you in. You would still be jockeying it around some with the 360, plus a few minutes of your time to hook it up. If no, I'd look at either an ATV or get the 360.

7. Member
    I have one and I’ll give you my take on it. I also have a side load garage but my trailer is single axel. The driveway is paved and it would be impossible to get the boat into the garage without it, unless I drove onto the grass which was not an option. I’ve gotten pretty efficient with it and can have my boat out and hooked onto the truck in about 12 minutes.
    My only issue was the getting over the lip into my garage. There was not enough tongue weight and the dolly would not have enough traction to get up the lip. I ended up installing a winch in the back of the garage to help it get pass the lip. As for the product itself, I would recommend it. I’ve got a little tin, but it’s very stable when attached. The only problem I’ve had with it was that, the hand held controller went bad on me twice. I ended up getting a much cheaper controller on Amazon that one has held up well so far. I agree with post above, that if you’re able to get her in without one, keep doing that. If you don’t mind unhooking just to rehook to the dolly, then the dolly is a good option for you.

8. Member
    I can't speak to the ParkIt, but I have been using a Trailer Valet for a couple of years. No way I can get the boat in with the truck. I went with the Trailer Valet because of the cost and size. I leave it hooked to the boat when stored as it runs with an 18v drill. I have a dual trailer and as far as function these devices work well. Mine is easy and works great. Once you do it a couple of times you can put it where you want it first time. No moving it around. The Park It 360 can only be better as it seems to be a heavier duty unit.

9. Member
    This might be an option for you. I have an attached garage that I had the architect design at a 45 degree angle to the house. One two car garage door and a smaller single door and bay that is 26 ft long for the boat. I had that door designed just 4 inches wider than the trailer width. Long unnecessary explanation. I looked at options to turn the boat on a dime and direct it into an opening with only two inches clearance per side. I didn't want to find storage for extra equipment and didn't want to hang something on my trailer. I had a front hitch receiver installed on the truck for $150.00. I keep a extra 2 inch ball on the shelf in the garage. I just back the boat up in the driveway unhook install front ball and I can put that boat anywhere in a hurry. Remove to front ball and snap a black Reese receiver cover on it and you don't even know its there (the receiver). Storage, attachments, equipment break downs and cost not an issue. Amazing how quick and accurate front wheel steering is. I guess that's why fork lifts are front wheel steering. Best way to maneuver a load.