93sv Chirp interference GONE

Last year I reported several times about TM interference on 2d only every time I turned on my MGx3 12v variable speed, battery saver, etc. This only was noticeable when I moved to a deeper lake than I fish all summer. Not present in shallow water, only deeper. Nothing I tried last fall seemed to help. The last thing I did this winter/spring was to make some wraps on my TM shaft with velcro material--one just above the motor and a few more up the shaft. I attached my ducer cable to each of those points. It gives about 3/16" separation between the shaft and the cable. Also left a similar gap around the motor. Routed the cable away from the head unit a couple of inches lower than it had been previously. Also made sure that my coil of ducer cable was staged as far to the starboard side as is possible with my little jon. Yesterday was my first time to return to the deeper lake and I am happy to report that I had NO spikes at all. Something(s) helped. Ran as clean as I could ever hope for. Maybe something here will help another. I realize that interference can be different for darn near every application, but maybe these steps will work for someone. I did not try rings, or grounding wires, etc. btw

Those are great ideas. Thanks for the post.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,