Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Sorry if this is hijacking, but would you consider bed lining the bottom? I really really need to redo the bottom paint on my boat, I was gunna spray with solignum marine bottomside paint but colors are limited. Now I feel bed liner would obviously be tougher and show less wear and tear. My boats is an 89 so shes old and doesnt make sense doing an expensive paint job or gel.
    keep your lines wet! God bless

I had done the top cap of my xpress with the same color you have. been several years ago now that dad has it
    I can say holds up well. yes buy plenty of extra rollers.

X6.jpg
    1998 bullet 20xd 2006 225 sport xs

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKER2702 View Post
    I had done the top cap of my xpress with the same color you have. been several years ago now that dad has it
    I can say holds up well. yes buy plenty of extra rollers.

X6.jpg
    What brand did you use?

Monstaliner as well. Not to bad.
    1998 bullet 20xd 2006 225 sport xs

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKER2702 View Post
    Monstaliner as well. Not to bad.
    Thanks!

6. Member
    Wow, That looks awesome. Ive got an old 1988 Champion that has seen better days, and the gel is getting thin from Wet sanding. I may have to give this a shot!.
    Thanks for the pics!

Quote Originally Posted by BRADVAN View Post
    The top cap was covered in cracks, most much worse than the ones you can see in the second pic in the second post. I wish I had taken before and after pics. I will take a close up pic of an area I know had some of the worse cracks; so far I dot see any of the cracks under the bed liner.

I researched a lot. I did not want a product that had ground up rubber in it. I did want color options. I wanted a roll on product as I didn’t have access to a compressor. The product I settled on was http://www.monstaliner.com/.
    I've used Monstaliner on two of my trailers and it works great . Instead of rubber it uses ceramic .
    1995 CHAMPION 171 DC

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123