Thread: 2018 721

2018 721

after finally getting in some fishing the past couple weeks, i'm realizing the little things i really love about this boat. first is the cover. genius set up and works as it should compared to my last which was brutal. towing is smooth and easy which is better than last as well. the little things when fishing out of are growing on me as well. easy boat to fish out of. after wondering how the narrower shorter front deck would be compared to the 921 I was considering too i'm really happy with this boat. yes the rods hand off the edge a bit but isn't an issue with 8 co angler rods on the back. the trolling motor area has the same dimensions as my last boat ( 21x2 ) so that hasn't changed for me. Poles are amazing. never had them before and love them. absolutely loving this boat

2. Smallmouth Junkie!
    How about a pic?
    2012 Phoenix 721 pro xp / 250hp SHO
    2003 Skeeter TZX-190 / 150hp OX66

3. Member
    jonmay well put! I don’t think the cover system gets enough praise. I loved my auroa and still think it is a awesome cover but the ease of this cover is awesome even just covering up with out the strap system underneath. I also love the way the cover tows and the lack of flap in the wind etc. I enjoy still trying to figure how I want to have my tackle and the system and I am going on 5 months. Enjoy!!!
    Steven Dendy-Spring Hill, KS
    2017 Phoenix 721 PRO XP 250-PRO XS
    Past Rides

​07 Triton - TR-196 200-Opti
    01 Triton - TR-21 225 HO Johnson
    93 Javelin 379T 91 Rude Intruder

83 Tidecraft - Wildfire F/S 150 Black Max

4. Member
    had to trailer with it on this weekend and it was awesome on hwy compared to last. still getting used to all the little things i didn't have before and love it all the time