Looking to replace seats

I have a Stratos 19SS Extreme, a 2000 (yes it's older) but in great shape, but now my bench style seats(driver, middle and passenger) seats are cracking. I'm looking to replace them. Any suggestions of where to check? I investigated on getting them re-covered, but prices near me are outrageous for this service. After market seats are fine with me-- just looking for the best bang for the buck!!! I already did a PM to "the parts mom" and she gave me a lead, but haven't heard back from them yet.

Prices can vary greatly to get seats recovered, from vendor to vendor and seasonally. Last boat I wanted to re-cover the running seats and first had a price around $500. After shopping new seats and not finding anything I liked, I got a tip on a guy that I looked up and he told me to bring them in the winter and cost me about $200. Just recently had current boat's running seats recovered for slightly less.... Smaller vendor operation (other vendor wasn't available and recommended the 2nd).

Point is, check around - ask marinas who they use, other boaters in your area. Advertising, shop space, websites - all cost $. My first vendor had a relatively small shop - second one worked out of a yard barn next to her mobile home. Just cause they're a small operator doesn't mean less quality.

www.bassboatseats.com worked for me

4. Member
    I second bassboatseats.com. Ordered them on a Thursday morning and had them friday afternoon. I dont think you can beat the quality for 500.00

5. Member
    Another positive recommendation for Bassboatseats.com. I ordered a set for my Stratos 201 and got exactly what i wanted involving price, style, color, ease of installation. Around $500.00 for seats and step up center console. Ordered them on Tuesday, got them on Friday.

6. Member
    Thanks to all who replied---taking your advice

7. Banned
    Text me about seats 256-335-3730