Thread: Any LSC updates

Any LSC updates

My son is on fall break starting Friday, thinking about taking him on his first smallie trip to LSC. Weather looks good Friday and Saturday, not so great Sunday. Anyone have a recent report ? Have fish started to move shallow ? Good time to come or not ? Thanks for your help.

2. Member
    Monster quest on Saturday so it will be busy on the water. I was out there Sunday and found fish in 13-17 feet, nothing shallower fishing south part of the lake. Lost a 6+ in 15 foot of water. Friends fished a tourney out of lower Detroit river and the fishing was great for everyone, tourney had 4 over 6lbs and many 17-20 lb bags for guys who did not know much about the area.

3. Member
    I'm heading up Friday and Saturday. Going to try to avoid tournament traffic. Will let you know how we do. First time fall fishing st. Clair. Planning on Canadian waters too.

4. Member
    We went up last Friday thru Sunday and smashed them south side of lake! 30-50 a day and average bag daily was low to mid 20's. Big fish for the trip was 5.9 but has several 4's all day long. Drop shot and trap for us but had some buddies who were doing similar along the mile roads in about 14 ft. I think you son Will have a great trip
    Ranger 518 dvx!!

5. Member
    South side meaning south of miles road?

6. Member
    South side meaning Detroit river area of the lake
    Ranger 518 dvx!!

7. Member
    Thanks guys, I really appreciate the info.