Law suits have begun

Law suit against Slide Fire in Moran Texas and other bump stock manufacturers had been filed by a gun control group. Probably will be be the end to Slide Fire.

2. Banned
    They don't have a leg to stand on IMO, it's all a political ploy to get their way. Yes it will probably end their businesses but they shouldn't have to pay out like the idiots want them too.

3. Member
    They need to make a law that when you sue someone and lose, you pay what you were suing for. And these guys don't have much of a case. They sold a legal product legally. These activist groups know that they can drag a company to court and make them spend all their money and put them out of business without ever winning a case. That needs to be stopped

4. Member
    I went to their site. Thought I might order one in an attempt to help them with legal costs. They have suspended selling at this time.

Who is suing them? This is simply wrong in my opinion.

5. Member
    Plus the groups doing the sueing forget that their buddy Obammy made them legal!

6. Member
    It's like suing Coors or Budweiser for a drunk pilot crashing a plane full of passengers. It can be fatal if misused, but the product is legal. Personally, I think the fatality rate may have been much higher had he not used a bump stock and spent a little time working on his marksmanship. On a different note, I was glad to hear the killer's money is being put into a trust fund for the families of the victims by his brother.

Quote Originally Posted by TX Strampion View Post
    It's like suing Coors or Budweiser for a drunk pilot crashing a plane full of passengers. It can be fatal if misused, but the product is legal. Personally, I think the fatality rate may have been much higher had he not used a bump stock and spent a little time working on his marksmanship. On a different note, I was glad to hear the killer's money is being put into a trust fund for the families of the victims by his brother.
    This!!! They
    do not manufacture guns, only accessories. They should be clear of all law suits. Hate it for the small business man but, it is probably the end for this company.

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmerman View Post
    Plus the groups doing the sueing forget that their buddy Obammy made them legal!
    You know you're a closet Obama supporter, probably voted for him both times you damn Richard head farmer!!!

9. Member
    You know the old saying “ If you want to live like a republican, vote for a democrat”

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmerman View Post
    You know the old saying “ If you want to live like a republican, vote for a democrat”