Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Maxwell View Post
    I'm as ignorant, or more ignorant, than you on that question Woody. All I know is my new boat is coming with an onboard Stealth charger that I'll def have hooked to my cranking battery since thats where I'll put my electronics, but the Lithium Pros deal I bought comes with an AC charger for the home plug in situation, and a DC for onboard charging. I don't know if the DC charger is for the big motor to do some charging while I run or how that works. But you can bet your behind that I'll know before I burn up them Lithium batteries by not knowing how to take care of them. Them babes have to last this old boy a very long time!
    You may want to call Brian from Lith Pros. Stealth made the charging system for lith pros ? which were configured. Brian came out set up my system. Also talk with Brian about the monitoring system (it gives you several readings showing the lithiums pwr level- how much battery is left-really nice).

2. BBC SPONSOR
    I fished a tournament yesterday and spot locked on a ridge in the middle of the river in 46,000 cfs current flow. My lithium pro 36v 30AH batteries never missed a beat and held strong all day. The boat was locked in the river with nothing blocking or slowing the current flow. The Ultrex is nothing but awesome, completely changing the way I fish. I am now using the remote more than the foot pedal.
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Powell View Post
    I fished a tournament yesterday and spot locked on a ridge in the middle of the river in 46,000 cfs current flow. My lithium pro 36v 30AH batteries never missed a beat and held strong all day. The boat was locked in the river with nothing blocking or slowing the current flow. The Ultrex is nothing but awesome, completely changing the way I fish. I am now using the remote more than the foot pedal.
    Very cool..

I got my ultrex installed last week and finally got to use it yesterday on pickwick. It is a monster in the current!
    3- Battle born up front
    Lithium Pro and a Battle born in the back with an “Add a battery” kit from blue seas.
    Batteries are isolated. Joe said it would be ok. Hope I don’t burn something up. I went with a Lithium starting because I always fish with my 12 year old son and never alone, I don’t have to worry about ballast, he is 5’-10” tall, kinda big for his age.

5. Member
    My batteries should here this week. But the new boat order hit a little snag in that the Ulterra won’t be here for a few more days. I have a trip planned that will keep me out of town for a week starting next week. Looks like it will be a while yet before o get to try the whole setup out.

6. Member
    Buy my cable guide setup!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234