Thread: 21 XRD Carpet

21 XRD Carpet

Anyone installed new carpet in 21 xrd? Looks ok except where carpet goes under fiberglass in the floor. Any suggestions or know of someone that does good work?

The dude that installed it new does it on the side. Call bullet and go take a vacation. No problem to tuck it under there btw

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

3. Hagen
    Bo at bullet, like alli said he is the guy who installs carpet in new bullets everyday. Gehol had his done here awhile back and said he was very happy with it.
    Want to buy old river2sea bully wa frogs.

4. Member
    I called Bullet and they told me to call local dealer. Can you share a phone number for Bo? Thanks

5. Member
    I did my 21 xrd, this past weekend, all I have left is the floor. It's a big job, but you can do it. I ordered my carpet from Bullet. I bought my boat from a guy that had it rigged for crappie fishing and had sprayed in bed liner installed and that stuff is a chore to remove and I hated it. Just take your time and clean the carpet surfaces really well before gluing.

6. Member
    A member of Bo's family has very serious medical problems and MAY be away from the job for a few weeks. I sent the OP, Bo's personal number by PM.