Hydrasport Hull Identification

Hi Guys !

First post here . Anybody recognize this Hydrasport hull ? Ad says it’s a 1986 20’ Hydrasport Tristar . Is it a tunnel hull ? Semi tunnel hull ? Fast hull ?Any help would be greatly appreciated .

Thx

Mark
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Okumacaptain; 10-09-2017 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Mistake

I can't tell from the pictures what the hull configuration is. Was thinking some were pad V.
    Do know they made some fast boats ! Last two numbers in the serial should be the year model

Looks like a tunnel from that last pic but we would need a better pic of the bottom to know

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

4. Member
    I have a Tristar 200 sitting in my basement. It is a tunnel hull, it is fast. I haven’t had it out of the basement in 10 years, the transom and knees are very rotten, and the 2.4L 200hp Merc is blown. I need to find someone who wants a very unique project, it wouldn't be much use as a bass boat, but someone who wanted to strip everything down and build it into a go fast boat could have some fun.