Thread: Axiom Questions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. BBC SPONSOR BassFishin Electronics's Avatar
    I still have a lot to learn about Live too. If I upload to Navionics that means they will update all their maps and other people will be able to access these maps or only me?
    Another question I have is can you change where the data overlay data comes from? Example, my front unit is reading the depth off the back transducer. How do I make it read the depth from the trolling motor transducer?
    Thanks

2. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Make a data box on the screen and add depth!
    The depth in the data bar I believe you can change where it comes from but it will be the same on all of the unit as the data master.

like setting the time, it’s going to read the same time on all units, even if it’s wrong!

You can add though a data box and make it specific to what you want

3. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Make a data box on the screen and add depth!
    The depth in the data bar I believe you can change where it comes from but it will be the same on all of the unit as the data master.

like setting the time, it’s going to read the same time on all units, even if it’s wrong!

4. Member
    Sonar Chat Live - yes, once you send it to Navionics, they clean up the lines and then make it available for anyone with a subscription to download.

Regarding depth, sounds like you want to pull the depth from the transducer plugged directly into that unit.
    From the bow unit, set up your Sonar or DownVision page
    * Menu (the 3 lines in the upper right)
    * Settings (3 wheels at the bottom)
    * Transducer - Select the CPT-100DVS

5. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Just remember though, other folks are recording other parts of the lake that you get also.
    No way points are shared though just gives a more upto date map.

I can see Live on both units, as long as console unit is on and the "live" is selected.

Quote Originally Posted by xranger77 View Post
    I can see Live on both units, as long as console unit is on and the "live" is selected.
    You see the updated contour lines on your front unit as well??? Are you using Axiom units? Do you have a Nav chip in there for each unit or only the console unit? My console unit is on and "live" is turned on but it doesn't show the updated contour lines up front.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbo_06 View Post
    You see the updated contour lines on your front unit as well??? Are you using Axiom units? Do you have a Nav chip in there for each unit or only the console unit? My console unit is on and "live" is turned on but it doesn't show the updated contour lines up front.

Yes, I have that going on. Excellent mapping.

Hey...I'm moving to Lake Murray...well...tomorrow. So if you need help I will be in the vicinity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12