Bethel Baptist Church Revival

Bethel Baptist Church is having a true Revival 10-(8-11)-2017 address is 8789 Highway 8,Colfax,La 71417. Bro Paul Carter bringing message. Starts at 6:30pm if you can make it you’ll be blessed. Hope everyone has a great day today if God is not First in your life everything else is out of order. God Bless You and Thanks for looking Jeff

2. Member

Bethel Baptist Revival

Quote Originally Posted by Workforfish View Post
    Bethel Baptist Church is having a true Revival 10-(8-11)-2017 address is 8789 Highway 8,Colfax,La 71417. Bro Paul Carter bringing message. Starts at 6:30pm if you can make it you’ll be blessed. Hope everyone has a great day today if God is not First in your life everything else is out of order. God Bless You and Thanks for looking Jeff
    Bro Paul Carter was a blessing to everyone who attended our revival. I know that I definitely received a blessing from him. Don’t know exactly how many lost soles accepted Jesus Christ as there savior my prayer now is that everyone go tell someone about our lord and savior let’s keep leading the lost to the Lord. We can make the world a better place. Remember if Got isn’t first in every part of your life then everything is out of order. I heard a message awhile back the pastor said that people can’t wait to go tell all there friends about the home run there kid hit or the fish they caught,deer they killed but they don’t tell them about the most important thing. Jesus Christ God Bless You. Jeff