2007 vinyl covered bow panel replacement

Does anyone know where I could get a replacement for my bow panel cover like pictures below with flush mount for HDS5?
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    CO Marine Tennessee .

I'm afraid they come with the cut-out already for the old 105/135c Lowrance.

4. Member
    That’s no good. Mine has cracked where the screws go through and the heads pull through before it sears the shroud.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtreed99 View Post
    That’s no good. Mine has cracked where the screws go through and the heads pull through before it sears the shroud.
    I bought a Triton logo blank and backup blank for my console 7" opening to cover the opening. Recently I removed the HDS7 moved it up front and installed a HDS10 at the console with gimble bracket bolted to the Triton blank. I bought this blank many years ago shortly after buying the boat new. I realized one day I'd want larger units and what to do with the hole. C&O Marine or Bunch Marine may have been where I got it, I didn't get one for the front but have since made my own blank and put my HDS7 on a balzout mount. I also bought a new console gauge shroud, front console shroud, extra wind shield and some other parts I felt like might be discontinued.
    Last edited by Garfish; 10-18-2017 at 10:38 AM.