Champion 21SX for sale

Hello all. I want wanted to drop a line to let you guys know that I just posted my 2007 Champion 21SX fish and ski for sale in the boats for sale section here on the BBC. If anyone is interested please take a look and/or contact me. The description is as follows....
    Outstanding condition! - Garage kept and covered. Very low hours (just under 150), all original never rebuilt. Great family boat with tons of power. The Yamaha VMax 300 with a 10" Bob's hydraulic jackplate enables great all around performance and is a blast to drive! I custom ordered this boat brand new and I am the original owner. Always serviced as needed. New fuel filters and spark plugs this year. Runs absolutely great! Several upgrades include am/fm/cd stereo system with Alpine marine speakers and a 10" JL Audio marine subwoofer and amplifier. Garmin color GPS LMC520 in the dash, hydraulic lift plate gauge in dash, retractable rod savers on the front deck area, 80# 24v Minn Kota, ski tow bar, stainless steel cupholders, and a galvanized tandem trailer with disc brakes and stainless steel fenders. Includes a custom tuned 4 blade stainless prop in near perfect condition, and a boat cover that covers the engine as well. All live wells, pumps, and gauges work. asking $26,500. Thanks, Mark.

Let me start by saying I am a Coral guy through and through but my god, this boat has me drooling!!! I can't stop looking at the pictures...mesmerizing to say the least. Good luck with the sale, someone will have one of the most beautiful F&S ever to come out of a factory!!!
    99 Coral 202
    99 Merc 225 EFI
    917c & 997SI Birds

3. Member
    Thanks Deuces'. Thats exactly what I thought first time i saw it too. I have many more pics available if you know anyone who is interested. I've never seen a Coral in person but I've only read great things about them as well. Top quality boats for sure.

4. Member
    This past weekend I came across a boat for sale that I'd like to buy so I've become a bit more motivated to sell my 21SX. (It's listed in the boats for sale section). Price reduced to $22,500. Also, for peace of mind I had the lower unit serviced, new water pump impeller kit installed, and a compression test done on all cylinders by my local Yamaha authorized service tech. 144 hours run time as on today. Each cylinder tested right near 130 psi. I appreciate any interest. Thanks, mark.

5. Member
    That's an awesome boat! GLWS!!

6. Member
    Thanks. In my mind I feel like I'm giving it away at that price. Lol.

7. Member
    I should have updated this post..Sold my 21sx back on Nov 24. Thx.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 21sx View Post
    I should have updated this post..Sold my 21sx back on Nov 24. Thx.
    With that 300 on there what kind of speeds did you see.

9. Member
    Hello Mark,
    I'm Patrick and interested in your Champion 21SX. I have a 2003 Stratos 290SF, but prefer the Champion hull and am looking for more HP. My email is patrickseiler@comcast.net and my cell phone is 281-217-5099. If you still have the boat, or not, I'd enjoy speaking with you. Even if you don't have I'd like to get your opinion of how it performs with the 300HP. Thanks very much.
    Patrick